Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Guided Meditation










Guided Meditation
(by Steve Angel as altered by AVP, San Diego)

I am me.
In all the world there is no one else like me.
I have this one life to live.
The way I live my life can make a difference,
To the people close to me;
To those I live with - play with - work with;
To the community I live in;
And to the people I may never see.
I can use the love given to me to help others.
Sharing this love makes me happier and other happier.
When I am unkind to others in words or actions,
I destroy something in myself.
Love brings people together and builds.
Let my life be built on love.
Let me find the good in myself and the good in others.
Let me be a part of making this world a better place.
Let me be the REAL ME.
I am me.
I am a valuable person.
There will never be another me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home