Sunday, May 27, 2007

Change is Coming

So much has gone on in the past couple of weeks I don't know even know where to beginning to share. I do know that I need to be more discipline in prioritizing my time. I can't keep letting things get into my way of writing and connecting with folks. I need to set aside time for reading and writing. My creative flow had stopped, but change is coming.

Some highlights of the past couple of weeks are going to the youth summit, Asian Law Caucus Gala, the second annual Asian Youth Cultural Festival, Nancy Pelosi's reception, speaking to youth at Greater Mission Consortium Youth Center, meeting/dinner with friends in Asian Prisoners Support Committee, visiting a school with Jane Kim, using my first power point in a presentation to an all Asian youth audience in CYC, seeing my friend Pablo for the first time in the free world, cherry picking, and eating dinner with my big sister and brother.

Yes, there's always work and pleasure.

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

yeay! i found you!

balance is always hard to find, and a fickle friend/foe ... just when you think you've got it down, something goes and changes. but never mind that, it's all a function of taking on new challenges, i suppose.

may you make the changes that need to be made ...

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica604 said...

Hi Eddy,
Thanks for the comment. Glad to hear you are making time for yourself, but also reaching out to people. I need to do that myself, and get my priorities straight. Prior commitments and things always get in the way. Have a good week!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home