Sunday, April 15, 2007

Playing with Makeup

My Mom got upset when she saw that I had two star and diamond shape earrings on my ears. She demanded that I take them off. I told her that I'd ask Dad for a second opinion. Her words were, "Your Dad will kill you. I'm only giving you a warning."

So I went to the kitchen where my Dad was sitting and showed him the earrings. He gave me a strange and no comment look. Mom was still telling me to take those earrings off.

I thought I had enough fun with them and told them that the earrings were stickers. My friend's beautiful five year old daughter had put them on me. She also put purple lipstick on my lips. She was playing makeup artist with me when I went to visit her for an hour. She told me that she gave me those earrings because she loves me and that I couldn't take them off. She dolled me up with her little makeup kit. She has potential.

My parents and I had a good laugh after I shared my little makeup session with them. My Mom will always try to keep me in line. I'm grateful for her love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home