Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bamboo Girl

I was looking through my boxes and found Issue 10 of Bamboo Girl. A friend gave me the zine in the year of 2000. I love the zine so much that I kept it close to me.

It was in BG that I saw the advertisement of Helen Zia's book Asian American Dream: The Emergence of an Asian American People. I bought the book & enjoyed it. I also bought four other books that were recommended by the zine.

Also, it was the issue of BG that I saw a picture of Ishle Park. I didn't know who she was then.

Somehow, four years later, Helen Zia & Ishle Park are on my visiting list. How dope is that?

I remember wanting to write a letter to Bamboo Girl to promote my zine. Somehow, I didn't do it.

I don't know whether BG is still in operation. A friend was getting me a subscription of the zine. I'm still waiting patiently.

Bamboo Girl rocks.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, replica watches, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, nike free, uggs outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, michael kors outlet store, polo ralph lauren outlet online, prada outlet, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, burberry outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, uggs outlet

7:05 PM  
Blogger شركات خدمات منزلية said...

شركه زهور العاصمه افضل شركه خدمات وصيانه منزليه بالمللكه العربيه السعوديه
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة نقل اثاث بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home