Saturday, December 04, 2004

A Day of Peace & Rest

Finally I was able to get a good night's sleep. I went to the yard and worked off some bundled up energy. The cold air made me feel alive and appreciative.

Shelly came by to visit me. I was able to talk to her about my feelings and debrief. I can always count on her to listen. She had good timing. I needed a friend.

Then my Franciscan friend showed up to see me. It's been over two years since we saw each other. It was a pleasant surprise to catch up with him. We didn't skip a beat. He'll be heading to Vietnam for a month. He wanted to see me before his trip. I had a great time.

After my bunky went to solitary confinement due to the altercation, I had to find a new bunky. My friend Marc was the best candidate. He moved in wirh me, so to speak. I'll be a new beginning for the both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home