Sunday, December 05, 2004

My Guardian Angel

I never realized how short two hours could be.

I had no idea who was coming to visit me when my name was called. I was ecstatic when I saw Anmol standing in the visiting room waiting area. He was supposed to be in New York. I didn't expect to see him. Jane and Alice came with him.

Because Anmol had to leave for the airport at 12:30, we had about two hours to talk. It was all business as soon as we sat down. It was the first time we saw and talked to each other since the end of October. Anmol gave me an update on my parole and immigration situations and I shared the highlights of my parole hearing with him.

As usual, I'm amazed at Anmol's ability and dedication in working tirelessly to secure my freedom. No doubt he is my Guardian Angel.

I didn't get to talk to Jane and Alice too much. However, their presence showered me with love.

My future is still full of uncertainties. However, knowing Anmol is there with me every step of the way, I have no fear.