Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Washington D.C.



Yes. I've been doing some traveling lately. I'm fortunate to have an awesome big sister who love me. She's been taking me on trips to see the U.S. I want to do as much traveling as possible since I don't know when I'm going to get deported. It is about taking life one day at a time.

I only had one full day in Washington D.C. for sightseeing so my choices are limited. I decided to take a bus tour just so I get to see all the landmarks. I was able to go to the Smithsonian Areo Space Museum and American Indian museum. I also walked to the Capitol, the historical Reflecting Pool, and the White House. I wanted to go visit the White House, but I didn't have time to get clearance to go inside before my trip. I took the Metro train just to experience it. Between California, New York and Washington D.C., I like the New York subway better because it's cheaper and runs 24/7.

Overall, I had a great time. I still don't like the humid heat. Again, I wish I had more time to go to all the museums. Hopefully there'll be a next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home