Tuesday, April 03, 2007

He's gone ... for now

After spending a week with me, my guardian angel went back to his intensive Ph. D program at Havard. This is the first time we're able to spend time together in the free world since we met about six years ago. Time went by way too fast. I wish he's here in the Bay Area, but the dude has to define his legacy. I'm cool with that. I'm just happy that I was able to hang out with him.

The internet and cell phone are handy tools for us to communicate. No more collect calls or time limits on the phone, no more letters that take days or weeks to reach me. The down fall of the technology is we don't write letters to each other anymore. (come to think of it, I have only written one letter to a friend and two greeting cards since I've been out.) That's not cool.

Well, I guess I can't have it my way all the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Camille Acey said...

Hey Eddy

You should change the name of the blog. You are no longer thinking "behind bars".

5:42 AM  
Blogger Jessica604 said...

I second that comment above.
Good to hear about "life after Yuba".

You have "fresh eyes"! Keep writing.

BTW, I am "jezzfoodieme" at xanga, although I am in the midst of moving / deleting everything. Long story short, i have some unwanted attention.

Good luck Eddy!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddy, congrats on being free. good luck and best wishes in life.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home