Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Dream Came True

Yesterday was my welcome home event. It took place at Space 180 in San Francisco. When I was incarcerated, I dreamed of one day being able to invite all of my friends to come together and have a party. That dream finally came true for me.

Many of my friends showed up for the special event, some even came from out of town. It's such a blessing to be in the presence of so many wonderful people who have been supporting over the years. Though not everyone of my friends was able to make it, the turn out was great. I still hope that one day I will be able to arrange a time and a place where all of my friends can come together for a celebration of life.

There are so much I want to share with everyone that I don't even know where to start. I'll share some pictures with everyone when I figure out how to put it on line. For now, I just want to check in with all of you to let you know that I intent to keep up my blog daily or as much as I can. I had been relying my Blogger way too much over the years. I have to do this on my own now.

Thank you so much for your patience. I'll chat with all of you tomorrow.

Breathing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home