Sunday, December 12, 2004

Happy Sunday

I enjoy running in the overcast weather. The cold air cleaning my lungs, the excess calories burning, the sweat dripping down my forehead, and the mind internalizing unresolved issues always refresh me.

I ran for 30 minutes this morning and walked for 15. I've been eating more junk food than usual. I had to burn some calories.

A friend came by to visit. I always enjoy the company of a woman, especially someone who enjoys my presence.

It's my friend Marc's birthday. He doesn't like to celebrate his birthdays while he's in prison. He was hoping that his female friend Jess would come visit him from Hawaii. That wouldn't have been his best birthday present ever. Jess probably couldn't catch a flight out of Hawaii. His friend Chris came by to visit him & that was good enough for him.

It's been a relaxing day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home