Thursday, August 17, 2006

Jane's Running Again

There are two openings in the the San Francisco School Board and twenty people have signed up to run for the positions. My friend Jane Kim is one of them.

The last time Jane ran for the school board, I was still in Solano State Prison. I remember posting her campaign flyers on the bulletin boards inside my building and the office I worked. Though none of the prisoners could vote, they did ask questions about who Jane was.

Jane ran an awesome campaign, but the Big Money folks got the best of her. She didn't win, but she's not a quitter.

I'm excited that Jane is running for the school board again. The school board and the community are in desperate need to have Jane as a member. The amount of money a person has should never be a reason for her or him to get elected.

Jane runs a grassroots campaign. Jane works with youth, their parents, and the community daily. Jane is dedicated to helping the community. Most importantly, Jane will never sell you out.

If I were in the free world, I would be in the community knocking down doors to campaign for Jane. Since I'm still locked up, I need all of you to help me campaign for her.

If you want your kids or your loved ones to have a better education, Jane will fight for them.

If you want someone who will represent and speak the truth, Jane is the woman to do it.

For more information on Jane, please log onto www.janekim.org.

Run Jane run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home