Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just So You Know

Just so you know my appeal process has started. The Board of Immigration Appeals will review the judge's decision and give a verdict. The length of the appeal normally takes about 6 months. During that time, I'll have to stay in custody.

Unless, of course, if the court decides to give me bond. Then I can bail out and fight my case on the streets. That's another battle we have to fight.

If I lose of the appeal, I'll go to the 9th Circuit Court as my final chance for relief. That will take about 3 to 6 months.

That means I'll be inside for a minute. I'll do my best to utilize my time productively.

As always, your support is my strength. I love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger adrienne said...

Eddy,

Your recent posts have been very powerful! Things keep getting deferred, which is so outrageous, but at least there is the hope of a bond and a more reasonable outcome!

In solidarity,
adrienne

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home