Friday, August 11, 2006

Media Appreciation

I received a copy of the Chinese newspaper World Journal today. The reporter wrote a special feature on my case and the journey I've traveled to fight for my freedom. The article humbles me. I value my opportunity to express my feelings.

Every since I left prison and started my immigration case, the media has been covering my story. The Chinese media especially has followed every development of my case. It's their job to keep the communied informed. I have no problem with that.

However, each time the media writes something about me, my victims are involved. That's why I always request that the media not use my victims' names. Each time their names are mentioned, I feel the victims are being victimized again. I'm sure they want to forget what happened.

So far, the Chinese mdeia has been very considerate in not mentioning my victims' names. I'm grateful for their sensitivity and mindfulness.

I want to thank all the media for caring about my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home