Thursday, December 16, 2004

Now Is the Time

If you're ever going to love me,
Love me now,
While I can know
The sweet tender feelings,
Which from true affections flow.
Love me now,
While I am living,
Do not wait until I am gone,
And then have it chiseled in marble,
Sweet words on ice stone.
If you ever have tender thoughts of me
Please tell me now.
If you wait until I am sleeping,
Never to awaken
There will be death between us,
And I won't hear you then.
So if you love me,
Even a little bit,
Let me know while I am living,
So I can treasure it.

I don't remember who wrote this untitled poem, but I kept it with me for a few years. I would take it out and reflect on those simple yet powerful lines from time to time. A friend wrote and said she'd be so happy to see me after I get out. That's cool. However, my life is so full of uncertainties that I don't even know from one day to the next where I may be. I many never get a chance to see those who're expecting to see me.

I'm reminded not to put off things I can do now until later.

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, replica watches, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, nike free, uggs outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, michael kors outlet store, polo ralph lauren outlet online, prada outlet, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, burberry outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, uggs outlet

7:05 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, marc jacobs, doke gabbana, louis vuitton, timberland boots, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, links of london, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, toms shoes, lancel, iphone 6 cases, gucci, converse outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, karen millen uk, ugg, swarovski crystal, pandora uk, ray ban, thomas sabo, pandora charms, supra shoes, ralph lauren, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, converse, swarovski, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, oakley, vans, nike air max, louis vuitton, ugg uk, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, michael kors handbags, hollister, wedding dresses

7:30 PM  
Blogger بيت العز said...

هل تود معرفة اسعار نقل الاثاث بمصر تابعنا نحن السريع افضل شركات نقل الموبليا بمصر
اسعار شركات نقل العفش
شركة نقل موبيليا
شركات نقل الاثاث بالهرم
شركة نقل الاثاث
شركات نقل الاثاث بمدينة نصر
شركات نقل الأثاث بمصر
شركات نقل العفش ف مصر
اسعار شركات نقل العفش
د
نقل موبيليا بمصر
شركات نقل العفش
]
شركة نقل أثاث بالقاهرة
شركة نقل عفش بمصر

3:37 AM  
Blogger بيت العز said...


شركة تنظيف قصور بالطائف
شركة تنظيف اثاث المنازل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف
شركة صيانة خزانات بالطائف
شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة البق بالطائف
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بالطائف

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home