Thursday, February 22, 2007

One More Fight to Go

After being locked up for 28 years, a Peruvian life prisoner earned his parole. Instead of going home to be with his family and enjoying his freedom, ICE picked him up and detained him for deportation. Like me, he will be locked up in this immigration detention facility to fight for his release.

Though I haven't seen him in person, Juan and I knew each other when we were in San Quentin. he was the one who taught me how to "fish" when I was solitary confinement for the first time. I appreciate his help.

I'm happy for Juan and his family. He's free at last, almost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zachary Drake said...

Hey Eddy, just got an email from Pablo that you might be released tomorrow (while INS continues with their deportaion procedure). I hope this turns out to be true!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air max 90
yeezy boost 350
ed hardy clothing
polo ralph lauren outlet online
michael kors outlet store
air max 2017
polo ralph lauren outlet online
chi flat iron
kd 8 shoes
canada goose sale
zhi20170113

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home