Saturday, December 09, 2006

First Christmas Card

I received my first Christmas card today from Deacon George. It's good to know that I'm always in his prayers.

When I was in prison, the church would pass out Christmas cards to prisoners so we could send them to our loved ones. Though we didn't like Christmas spent in confinement, we still embraced the Christmas spirit. Receiving Christmas cards, letters, or visits were our gifts.

In jail, we don't have any greeting cards to send to people on special occasions or holiday seasons. Yet, I still receive many gifts all year long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kourtney said...

How is George doing? Write me about him... I think of him from time to time. Side note, Leonard thought it was strange of me to have sympathy for George given that George was not a fan of mine... I had no idea... was he not a fan?

9:58 PM  
Blogger noor said...



ارخص نقل عفش بالرياض ارخص نقل عفش بالرياض

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home