Tuesday, February 06, 2007

No Greater Love

When you ask someone what his or her idea of greatest love is, you'll get a variety of responses.

To me, there is no greater love than a mother's love for her child. I'd discovered during my incarceration that my mother's unconditional love for me and my siblings is the greatest love. Somehow the more I listen to my mom the more I understand how much she loves her children.

I just want to have an opportunity to love my mother the best way I can. I don't ever want to take my mom's love for granted like I did at 16.

Though you're never going to read this, I love you, Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger noor said...


تنظيف بمكة شركة تنظيف بمكة بالبخار
تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
تنظيف بالجبيل افضل شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
تنظيف بالدمام مؤسسة تنظيف بالدمام
تنظيف بالخبر ارخص شركة تنظيف بالخبر

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home