Friday, January 26, 2007

Embrace the Love

Sometimes it is easier for me to embrace love than suffering.

Two elder friends of mine waited to come visit me in jail. They were willing to drive from San Francisco, stay overnight in a hotel to visit me.

I'd befriended that since my immigration case began. They're always around to support me, but we haven't been able to talk to each other in person. We communicated through letters.

When I finally talked with them tonight, I felt like I was talking to my parents. I asked them not to drive all the distance to visit me, but they insisted that it's something they wanted to do.

I don't feel good when I know other people have to sacrifice to show me love. It's an old habit.

I am always grateful
to know that I have os many great friends in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home