Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Time Killer

In any institution, TV is the best pacifier to babysit and control its population. People will sit in front of the TV all day if they can Sometimes, they will fight and argue over what TV programs to watch. The administration is happy because TV keeps the population idle. The population is content because it doesn't have to think about its confinement. TV is a powerful mind-controlling tool.

For me, my time spent on watching TV decreased as my knowledge and education expanded. These days, I have too much to do to spend lengthy time in front of the TV. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching different programs on TV, but I can always do without.

I know that I'll spend even less time in front of the TV after I'm a free man. There are many time killers for me to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home