Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Can Do Better

As I was reading an article in the S.F. Chronicle about the Log Cabin Ranch for troubled boys, I thought to myself that I could do better than the director to implement changes and provide the necessary programs.

According to the newspaper, Log Cabin Ranch houses juvenile delinquents who are one step short of being sent to Youth Authority. To me, that means that those youth are corrigible. All they need is the appropriate staff and programs to facilitate their progress.

I know that I can go into any juvenile facility and make assessments to lay out the pros and cons of their operation. Then I can make the necessary changes to maximize the potential of the youth.

Of course, I'd rather help troubled youth before they get themselves into any lock-up facilities.

I'll get my chance to make a difference one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home