Friday, December 30, 2005

Dear RWN & Anonymous etc...

My life somehow took on many turns and I've become a public person. I put myself in this position. Therefore, no one needs to worry. I'll be talking about my crimes publicly for the rest of my life and others will talk about them after I'm dead. Please be patient.

As you said, "I don't know you." However, you're quick to judge and condemn me.

You righteously proclaim that you work in a job upholding the law, but you fabricate charges against me, twice.

You profess that you speak for victims of crime. So do I. For the past 12 years, I've been using the crimes I committed and their devastating impact on victims as examples to deter at-risk youth, gang members, and adults from committing crimes. We're on the same side, but we use different methods. Why do you want to take away my voice in speaking for the victims?

You expressed that "[I] do not now or ever deserve to be given a second chance to become a productive member of this country." It's too late. Since I've changed my life, I've been a productive member of this country.

Also, no amount of negative comments from your anyone else can persuade me from helping people, feeling proud of my transformation, and continuing to be a productive citizen on this earth of humankind.

Thank you for your acknowledgement of my honesty. Just because you didn't see me do it previously doesn't mean others haven't seen me of that I haven't done so.

Happy New Year! May love, compassion, forgiveness, and peace find their way to your heart.