Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Nightmare

It's not often that I have nightmares, but I had one today. I couldn't remember the details of it, but it was scary. I dreamed that my friend Mike was being carried away on a gurney getting ready to be executed. I was holding onto his hand and walking alongside him. The prison guard ordered me to let go but I refused. Somehow, Mike got off the gurney and ran toward some high voltage wires. He electrocuted himself. The prison guard told me that I was getting a write-up. If found guilty, I would lose my parole date. I can't explain how bad I was feeling.

I don't know why I had that dream. Hopefully, it was from some issues that I didn't internalize and let go. I gotta keep myself in check.

Someone got hurt badly and went to the hospital this afternoon. After the guards searched everyone in the building for Mark, they couldn't find the attacker. The building is on lockdown for now. However, I don't think it's going to last long. Someone will snitch soon.

I want to wake up from this nightmare of incarceration.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, air max pas cher, michael kors, hogan outlet, coach purses, timberland, nike roshe run pas cher, hollister, louboutin, nike tn, michael kors uk, kate spade handbags, longchamp, air jordan, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free pas cher, coach outlet store online, vans pas cher, polo lacoste, hollister, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, converse pas cher, air max, sac burberry, polo ralph lauren, new balance pas cher, chanel handbags, sac hermes, true religion jeans, sac guess, nike air force, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, michael kors pas cher, true religion outlet, north face, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, north face, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer

6:13 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, reebok outlet, air max, beats by dre, wedding dresses, nike roshe, lululemon outlet, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, nike free, mulberry, baseball bats, mont blanc, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, p90x, hollister, giuseppe zanotti, birkin bag, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss pro, vans shoes, longchamp, nike air max, ralph lauren, nike trainers, nike huaraches, asics running shoes, valentino shoes, instyler, hollister clothing store, herve leger, celine handbags, north face jackets, mac cosmetics, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, air max, insanity workout, nfl jerseys

6:39 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, michael kors outlet online, ugg, sac lancel, pandora charms, louis vuitton, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, ugg boots, pandora jewelry, ugg, converse, toms shoes, swarovski, ugg, oakley, converse shoes, vans, supra shoes, thomas sabo, louis vuitton uk, ralph lauren, sac louis vuitton, rolex watches, ray ban, wedding dresses, gucci, michael kors handbags, sac louis vuitton, air max, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, doke gabbana, louboutin, michael kors outlet, iphone cases, karen millen, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture, abercrombie, links of london, montre homme

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home