Friday, December 31, 2004

Year-End Reflection

I am counting on this holiday season as my last one in prison.

Despite my incarceration, I had a great year. I can't express how lucky I feel sometimes. Yes, time is difficult in prison. I miss my family, friends, and the things that regular folks do in the free world. Sometimes, I don't know what I miss about the streets. I only know how to survive and take care of myself in prison. This is where I grew up. Knowing that, I find comfort in my well-being and transformation.

So, I received 512 letters; I wrote 508 letters; I had 48 visits; and I made 113 collect calls this year. That's pretty amazing to me.

I'm excited about the challenges in 2005.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

mulberry uk, jimmy choo outlet, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, vans outlet, bottega veneta, nike trainers uk, longchamp uk, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, nfl jerseys, hollister, hollister clothing, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti outlet, herve leger, nike roshe run uk, ghd hair, nike huaraches, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, mont blanc pens, north face outlet, new balance shoes, chi flat iron, nike air max uk, babyliss, valentino shoes, hermes belt, nike air max, nike roshe run, north face outlet, celine handbags, lululemon, baseball bats, beats by dre, nike air max uk, mcm handbags, nike free uk, ralph lauren uk, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch uk, instyler, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes

7:20 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

chicago bulls
mlb jerseys
michael kors wallet sale
nike foamposite
cleveland cavaliers
washington redskins
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
nike air huarache
parajumpers outlet
nike air huarache
north face outlet
nike free 5
new balance shoes
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ysl outlet
michael kors outlet
barbour jackets
snow boots
michael kors outlet online
karen millen uk
mm1026

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

coach outlet online
fitflops sale
coach outlet online
jimmy choo shoes
tommy hilfiger outlet
ugg sale
fitflops sale
ugg boots outlet
moncler outlet online
michael kors bags
zhi20170113

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home