Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My Big Brother

I remember when I was 13 years old, my big brother Peter bought me an Atari 2600 video game.

After seeing some of my classmates with video games at home, I wanted one. I didn't ask my parents to buy one for me because I knew their money was tight. Peter was working at McDonald's, so I asked him. He didnt' want to buy it for me. I told him that if he bought me the Atari 2600, I would stay home after school to do my homework and play the video games. After some pleading, Peter bought it. I was a happy camper. However, after a couple of months, I got bored of the same games and started going out after school instead of staying home.

Another time, Peter made me a supermodel. I had my first perm that day. I was all dressed up with nowhere to go. Peter took me to his apartment in Berkeley and asked me to pose for the camera. He loved photography and was a good director.

On his birthday, I remember some of the sweet things my big brother did for me. Happy birthday, Bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home