Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fearless

I watched Jet Li's Fearless today. It was supposed to be his last martial arts movie.

I remember Jet Li's first movie Shaolin Temple in one of Oakland's theaters around 1983. I loved it. All the actors in the movie were martial arts experts. Jet Li was awesome because he was the National Wushu Champion.

Throughout his acting career and as a martial artist, Jet Li has conquered his nemesis - himself. He has reached his plateau so he's able to let go.

I admire Jet Li's fearlessness. I will miss his action movies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Jet Li's Fearless today. It was supposed to be his last martial arts movie.I remember Jet Li's first movie Shaolin Temple in one of Oakland's theaters around 1983. I loved it. All the actors in the movie were martial arts experts. Jet Li was awesome because he was the National Wushu Champion.This article is very interesting for self defense and martial arts.
click on this link to get more information
self defense

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home