Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Full Release

The deputy woke me up at two o'clock in the morning and told me to pack all my things up for Full Release. I was surprised, but I was feeling calm. The first thing I thought of what that my fellow workers's dream about my leaving came true.

Full Release could mean two things: one was that I was being released from County Jail custody and transferring to another federal facility; two, I was being released to go home or deported.

I asked the deputy to double check to see where I was going. He said I was being transferred to a facility in Bakersfield, Kern County.

I couldn't believe that after ebing in Yuba County Jail for 20 months, I was leaving. It took me awhile to pack my things into two boxes.

The overcast of San Francisco awaited me. After I'd informed my family and guardian angel of the sudden development, I was ready for my flight to Bakersfield.

My parents came to visit me to say goodbye since it would have been extremely difficult for them to go visit me in Bakersfield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home