Monday, August 28, 2006

Two Years of Blogging

I realize that I've been writing for my blog every day for two years. The blog gives me an opportunity to become a part of the free world though I'm physically separated from it. I am able to exchange ideas, feelings, knowledge and widen my network of friends.

None of this would be possible if it weren't for the dedication of my friend to type up all the entries and maintain the blog for me. She is my fiber-optic cable that links me to cyberspace and to the world. I'm blessed to have her as a friend.

Though I cannot view my blog or respond to all of your directly, I appreciate those who have logged into my blog and shared their comments. I value everyone's sharings.

One day soon, I will be able to converse with you directly. Please stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home