What are you Willing to Die For?
Instead of answering my question, Camille, one of the participants, asked me more questions:
1. Does one really have any agency in dying? Doesn't it just perpetuate itself once it starts?
2. Isn't the point of 'dying for something' made by the fact that you had previously lived or tried to live for something, which is to say, someone can die only for something if he has lived for it first?
3. If you agree with this, then the question becomes "Are you willing to live for anything or at least try to live for anything?"
4. What does living for something look like? Feel like?
5. And, finally, if you disagree with me, Eddy, why?
I discovered those questions while I was going through my paperwork. I didn't get a chance to answer them. Maybe I'm waiting for the answers to come to me.