Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cockroach

I woke up this morning to check the time. It was 3:40am. I'm training my internal clock to wake up at 4:30am to do yoga and meditate.

I looked into the sink and found a cockroach inside. It was a scary sight because I didn't know where the cockroach came from. Then I remembered that some cockroaches could fly. I recalled those flying cockroaches in China when I was a kid. I got goosebumps just thinking about it.

I splashed some water on the cockroach. It was trying to climb out of the sink. I don't know why I didn't kill it. I used some toilet paper to grab it and flush it down the toilet.

The thought of finding a cockroah on my face while I'm sleeping terrifies.

6 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

prada outlet, louboutin shoes, gucci outlet, nike shoes, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp handbags, ugg boots clearance, air max, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, louboutin, air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs outlet, burberry outlet, uggs, tiffany and co, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses cheap, replica watches, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren, rolex watches, michael kors outlet, cheap uggs

7:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike air max95
yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd
true religion jeans
tom ford sunglasses
nike air max 90
jordan shoes
adidas tubular x
tory burch shoes
lebron james shoes

6:29 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ralph lauren
new england patriots jerseys
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin sale
polo ralph lauren
replica watches
pandora outlet
mont blanc outlet
michael kors outlet

2:04 AM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...


شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
_____________________________

2:46 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

العالمية الوطنية
اعمال جبس بورد والديكور في دبي
تركيب جبس بورد في دبي
خدمات دبي

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

خدمات تلال
شركات تعقيم تنكات المياه ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف كنب مع التعقيم بالبخار في أبو ظبي

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home