Friday, January 14, 2005

Documentary in the Making

The last time I talked to Anne, she was in the shower of a gym surrounded by naked women. I guess I called her at the opportune time.

I talked to Anne today, at home this time. She asked whether I wanted to hear myself in audio. I said all right. She played a couple minutes of my closing statement during my parole hearing. My voice sounded foreign to me. Maybe that's because I rarely get to ehar myself on tape. Now I know how I sound to people.

Anne is a documentary producer who has been taping my parole hearings for the past four years. She's making a documentary on the plight of life prisoners independently. She raises funds by herself to finish this project. She's shooting footage of four other lifers in different California prisons. It's a huge struggle to raise funds, but she hasn't given up. She has the support of two award-winning cameramen.

In the mean time, Anne told me she's making a short DVD of my previous hearings and sending it to the governor. That's her way of expressing support for me.

I'm grateful for her tenacity and determination to work on the documentary to educate the public on the plight of life prisoners in California's prison system.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Value is a matter of getting a great deal of rolex replica sale what a person wants in a watch for a relatively low cost to the buyer. Variety, modern sizes, contemporary rolex replica sale watchmaking technologies, complications, and yes, undiscovered future classics, rank among the strengths of the current rolex replica sale preowned late model watch market. Don’t buy these watches because rolex replica sale you believe there’s a fortune to be made. In the future, certain of today’s “used models” will drop replica watches uk gavels to roars of applause, but that’s not the reason to seek them today. Forging one of six (or is it seven? or eight?) Rolex “Red Sub” dials is a mild challenge to skilled hands; creating a fake and functional rolex replica sale vertical trigger chronograph like the Jaeger-LeCoultre Amvox2 is nearly impossible.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home