Saturday, January 08, 2011

I Defecate Where I lay

I was walking toward city hall on Larkin Street in San Francisco observing my surroundings in the afternoon. All of sudden, a white bearded man with a backpack came into my line of vision. What I saw next made me flabbergasted. The man took off his pants, squadded half way and defecated on the side walk in the middle of the street. Then he wiped himself with a tissue, pulled up his pants and walked away as it's a normal thing to do.

Though I was shocked by what had transpired, I see dog poop and human poop daily when I go to work. The many alleyways in the Tenderloin District have been public animal and human bathrooms for years.

The only way I see that can stop all those madness is fundamentally covering the basic needs for people: housing, jobs, and food.

1 Comments:

Blogger maher said...

أفضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه وحماية المنازل بشكل صحيح مما يساعدد على العيش فى المنزل بدون أى مشاكل تسربات تواجهه فلا تتردد بالإتصال والبحث عن واحة الرياض لخدمات كشف تسربات المياه
The best company to detect leaks and protect homes properly, which helps to live in the house without any problems leaks face, please feel free to contact and search for Riyadh Oasis for water leak detection services

كشف تسربات المياه
كشف تسربات المنازل
كشف تسربات
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home