Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Final Decision

Finally the judge made the final decision on my case. He denied my petition for adjustment of status and convention against torture. The judge stated that my case or situation is not a matter of national security and that my family and I will not suffer extremely if I'm deported to China. That is all.

I have 30 days to decide whether I want to appeal the judge's decision.

At this time, I don't have a copy of the final decision. My legal and supporting team will have to discuss our options before I make my decision on what step to take next.

I will inform everyone of my decision when it's time. Please bear with me.

I'm feeling mellow. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me in my fight to stay in this country. I'm overwhelmed by your compassion for me. With your presence in my life I continue to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home