Thursday, February 09, 2006

Apology to the Anonymous Student

I'm sorry for responding to your request so late. I received your complete comment from December. Please forgive me.

By now, I hope the struggle you're facing with school and medical concerns have subsided. We're living in infinite time with finite lives. Living in the past is an abomination to life. Every struggle in our lives is an opportunity to strengthen our character. Therefore, we must embrace all our struggles.

I believe in my mantra "the more I suffer, the stronger I become". I'm able to stay strong and keep fighting because I know how to take care of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. Mentally, I never stop learning from books and other people. Physically, I exercise, eat well, and do not indulge in illegal substances. Spiritually, I meditate and connect with people from all walks of life.

Of course, I cannot remain strong without the support of my family, friends and community. After all, it is in struggles that we know who are our true friends.

Please know that you're not alone, my friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin shoes, uggs on sale, michael kors, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, longchamp, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, nike air max, ugg boots, nike air max, tiffany and co, louboutin, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses

8:38 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ferragamo shoes, celine handbags, ghd, mont blanc, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, jimmy choo shoes, instyler, nike trainers, nike free run uk, beats by dre, nike air max, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, nike huarache, north face outlet, herve leger, insanity workout, longchamp, baseball bats, giuseppe zanotti, birkin bag, soccer jerseys, hollister, lululemon, nike roshe, valentino shoes, north face outlet, mulberry, nfl jerseys, nike air max, nike air max, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, vans shoes, nike roshe, chi flat iron, mac cosmetics, ralph lauren uk, new balance, wedding dresses, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, p90x workout

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose parka
canada goose coats
sac louis vuitton pas cher
kate spade outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
gucci bags
coach outlet online
fred perry polo shirts
adidas superstar
gucci outlet online
zhi20170112

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home