Sunday, August 08, 2004

Laundry

I stayed indoor to escape the blazing sun. I propped my rolled-up cotton blanket and pillow against the wall on my bed and kicked out seven letters. Sunday is a good day to catch up on responding to the many letters I receive during the weekday.

I also did my laundry. I washed two blue shirts. I’ll have to pay someone to iron them for me. after being in prison for 18 years, you would think I’d learned how to iron. I didn’t. there was no need for me to learn how to iron because I can always pay someone to do it. Ah, the power of having money. The going rate for ironing a shirt is two Top Ramens, the equivalent of 40¢. There are plenty of guys who had mastered the trade of ironing to make a hassle. There are many people who don’t have family friends to support them. They have to find a creative means to survive while in prison. I don’t mind paying someone a dollar to iron a couple of shirts. It’s a fair trade.

I’m sweating. It must be 90° inside the building. There is no air conditioning.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

burberry pas cher, nike outlet, nike roshe, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ugg boots, christian louboutin uk, polo ralph lauren outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, air max, michael kors pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, nike free run, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, tiffany and co, prada handbags, chanel handbags, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses

7:36 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mcm handbags, ray ban, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike trainers uk, north face outlet, vans, soccer jerseys, hollister, ferragamo shoes, ghd hair, nfl jerseys, iphone cases, converse, beats by dre, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, north face outlet, babyliss, lululemon, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, nike huaraches, herve leger, gucci, vans outlet, oakley, nike air max, louboutin, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, bottega veneta, giuseppe zanotti outlet, insanity workout, mont blanc pens, converse outlet, hollister, celine handbags, p90x workout, chi flat iron, nike roshe run, longchamp uk, hermes belt, hollister clothing, abercrombie and fitch, reebok outlet, soccer shoes, timberland boots, baseball bats

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home